Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Truck

R is ridiculously proud of his truck. Most times I'm ok with it. I'm into old vehicles, but I'm pretty happy that we don't have to rent anything to move our stuff in. I like the truck well enough, but it needs seat belts :)



This is from last night. (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my camera on my phone? It totally takes awesome pictures!)


Anyhow, the 3 ton beastie did a great job the past 2 days. We could only load up to the top of the box each time, because being 12 feet long, we didn't have a tarp large enough to cover it stacked any higher. Either way, we got it finished!

And I totally appologize for the picture being sideways.  I took it on an angle (on purpose) but for some reason no matter how I've saved up, every time I upload it, it turns it sideways.  I really hate uploading photos for this reason.  It never works for me!

We got the move done last night before it rained, so I'm happy.  We have another 2 loads including all furniture and then we are done!  I can't wait!!

Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.