Thursday, May 26, 2011

Are we there yet?

I've been reading miscellaneous stuff online when I need a brain break.  Lol.  I'm actually fine with my co-workers, but I thought this was hilarious!

I'm about done.  I feel my stress level at the top.  R and I got into a fight last night about the stupidest thing.  He made a flip comment and I lost it.  I'm tired of him making fun of me for not lifting the heavy boxes.  I know my limit.  Sheesh.

Anyhow, he came to bed 3 hours after I did around 1am and left while I was in the shower this morning.  Ugh. 

My list:
- Moving in 2 days, not finished packing, don't know if we have help with the furniture, it's pouring rain, we have an open truck.
- Super, super busy at work.  Covering 2 positions.  Can't.  Keep.  Up.
- Need a holiday.
- Trying to find a way to get my ex to qualify for the mortgage - we are this close and they aren't working with him.  This means I have to talk to him more often than I'd like.
- He told me yesterday he was told that we have to have legal separation papers drawn up and be in place for a year before we can divorce.  WTF?  That is not what I understood.  Seriously?  I'm in no rush to get re-married, but I have to be separated for another year? 

I'm freakin' tired.

2 comments:

  1. Oh please don't flip out when we make stupid comments. It just elevates the stress levels even higher.

    Hope your ex gets a mortgage...

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. just catching up on your past entries (sorry for not being around). Moving sucks.... as I know from experience (has it already been almost a year since MY big move? geeez)... and this week I took off work to help my daughter move.

    Good luck with the weather!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.