Monday, May 2, 2011

Sick and moving

So sick.  And tired of being sick.  I've felt crappy for weeks now.  It's time for this to move on.  My best friend - the neti pot which I swear I couldn't live without right now.  It's kinda gross, but it works like a dream! 

Apparently because I'm so loud and stuffy due to not being able to breathe lol - R slept on the couch last night.  Haha.  I feel bad, but not really. 

I would rather be at home today however.  I took Friday off but this week is going to be busy and I'm going to make a doctors appointment I think too.  I'm sure it's a sinus infection.

On to other news.  We gave notice on our suite last night and went to view a house.  It's cute.  There are some things that I don't love about it but I think we'll be able to manage.  We sent in an application today so hopefully we'll know within a few days.  It's an older house, but with some work and love we can make it cozy and homey.  It has a double garage which R was after, they are putting in a dishwasher, which I like, it's 3 bedrooms that makes us both happy.  Laundry is shared - that sucks, the kitchen is small - bah, but the yard is fenced, dogs are allowed :) plenty of parking - which is no small feat in this city.  I'm not looking forward to moving, but I can't wait to be moved. 

Somehow I need to figure out a way to get my patio set from my ex...should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your move. I hope that you feel better...

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.