Tuesday, May 10, 2011

#54

Reason #54 I can't wait to move - when there is frost on the car, but it's plus 3 outside, I will know when to start the car early and let it warm up for a minute BEFORE  I go outside to leave for work. 

I text R this reason this morning lol.  I'm so ready to move.  He asked for the other 53 reasons, haha, and although I'm quite sure I could list them, I won't.  Because I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about them.  Last night R told me he missed Kelli and when is she coming back, I told him after we moved. 

Yup, moves stress me out.  A lot.  I hate the mess and the boxes and half your crap in boxes and then you need something that has already been packed, and what box is it in?  Gahhhhhhh.  Makes me insane. 

I feel uneasy about this move.  I have this little deep fear that something is going to fall through last minute and then we're gonna be in a panic.  Or moving late on the 31st because of something else screwing up. 

Honestly, I'm a positive, optimist, but moving brings out the worst in me. 

So this week has been my "piss-off-the-department-managers" week.  Not my fault.  Totally.  My boss asks for some info.  I get it to her, then it turns out someone else didn't do what they were supposed to, so then they are pissed at me for pointing it out.  Well duh, I was asked too.  Frick. 

And it's super hot in my office.  Hot enough I want to strip down and sit in front of a fan.  Yuck. 

I've been doing payroll this week.  I don't mind it.  I was sort-of offered the position, I think I might do it.  We'll see.  It's not hard.  I like the numbers part of it.  I feel like I've been running all over the building and I'm not sure what I should be working on right now.  It's frustrating.  And hot.  (Did I mention it's warm in here?) 

1 comment:

  1. I hate moving too. I sometimes marvel at all the absolute crap that we have accumulated. The thought of moving it scares me to death.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.