Friday, May 20, 2011

Crazy Days

Isn't it supposed to be wild nights?  They're not.  :)

Last night the new landlord called us to meet him at the new house.  We did some walking around and looking at a few things outside.  We are almost able to move in.  A few more days and it'll be empty and ready to go.  I can't wait.  The yard needs some love, but I'm ok with that too.

We went to home depot after that and looked at paint swatches.  I love paint swatches.  I can't wait to paint.  I don't love the act of painting, but the yellow-orangey walls must go!  I want a light tan, brown, sandy-ish color with a dark chocolate focus wall.  R said I get to pretty much choose but he just wants to be ok with my choice in the end.  See what comes out :)

Today I have a meeting this morning to assist me with some help filling in for payroll.  Should help I hope.

My boss emailed me about the Slave Lake Fire, we have some staff from there or that have family that live(d) there.  She'd like me to put together some fund raising ideas to discuss on Tuesday and then get it all together by Friday.  Ya, right.  Like I have time for that.  Ugh.  I appreciate the cause, and definitely want to support it, but I have enough on my plate as it is. 

1 comment:

  1. Painting is actually fun once you see the final product. For some weird reason I love to paint rooms (and am good at it).

    Good luck with the new house...

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.