Monday, May 30, 2011

The best and the worst

I could likely come up with a post long just on the complaints of how I'm feeling today.  But I won't.  I'll roll with a 5/5 instead.  Happy Monday!

Good:
1. The move is done, we have everything in the new house.
2. The weather this weekend was beautiful, so sunny!
3. I have a really busy day planned today, so it will go by quickly.
4. R and I woke up before the alarm this morning, we got a nice snuggle and chat before getting up to get ready for work.
5. The traffic was minimal and the drive to work this morning was great!

Bad:
1. Everything hurts this morning.  Arms.  Legs.  Ankles.  Head.  Eyes.  Everything.
2. I didn't sleep well last night at all.  New noises, new house, who knows, but I didn't get much sleep and I was tired before I went to bed.
3. All the boxes are at the house, but most are in the garage and still have to be unpacked.  I'm wearing jeans today - I found work pants but couldn't find a shirt.
4. We're going after work to the old place to clean it up tonight.  Yuck.  I'm sick of cleaning.
5. I knew we needed to paint the new house, but didn't realize the entire first floor would have to be painted.  It's going to be a bigger job than I thought, but it will be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I am an awesome painter. I'd help and heckle everyone (for fun of course)...

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.