Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 random things

Since I've been away and am still busy, here is something for now:

1. I like the color pink - a lot.
2. I don't really like my husbands cooking that much. I don't complain when he doesn't cook because most of the time the spice combinations are too much for me. I'd never tell him that.
3. I don't like my job and the only reason I don't quit is because I don't want to take a pay cut.
4. I like that my job allows me to boss 3 men around all day - lol. JK. But I do get to tell them where to go all day long.
5. I miss my mom a lot and wish she lived closer.
6. I hope we can one day move to Nova Scotia, but before Chris's parents get too old.
7. I'm afraid we won't be able to have a baby.
8. I'm afraid we'll out grow this house and not be able to afford to move to something bigger.
9. My husbands obsession with buying a new truck is driving me insane.
10. I love that I control our finances, but hate that I feel like the warden about it sometimes.
11. We watch entirely too much TV.
12. I play games on my Blackberry at work when I'm bored. Even if I have work to do.
13. People who can't spell or don't bother to use spellcheck when they know they can't spell irritate me. (Just watch I'll have a bunch of mistakes on this lol).
14. I write "lol" a lot, but don't actually "laugh out loud", it's more of a smiling thing.
15. I'm pretty good at texting, fast too.
16. I buy and read Cosmo magazine almost every month.
17. I love gell nails but hate that they making typing harder.
18. I miss the old JS and find the new one so slow that other than signing up to save my name, I haven't done anything with it. Yet. But I will. I hope to keep both places.
19. I don't like spending much time with my families, other than my parents and sibblings.
20. I'm a stronger person than I ever imagined and it took being alone and moving, starting over to realize that.
21. I have a sister that is 6 years older than me that I haven't seen or talked too in 9 years.
22. She lives with a pedophile. I know this for a fact. She doesn't believe that he is this.
23. I miss my nephew since they moved away. I'm afraid he won't remember me as he grows up.
24. I hate that my sister is the favorite and everyone always makes a big deal about her.
25. I'd love to wear my wedding dress again. Maybe I'll wear it every year on April 19th - nah, just kidding. But I really do want to wear it again, it's so sad to see it in a bag, just hanging there.

3 comments:

  1. #25 How did I never realize that our anniversaries are on the same date?

    I'm with ya on #18 I haven't done much there either. I didn't realize that Dylan was only selling the name JournalSpace not the actual site set up stuff. (I catch on slowly)

    #13 I hate when people misuse they're, there, their etc.

    #11 I do too!

    #14 made me smile b/c I think the exact thing. I write it a lot but don't actually do it.

    #22 that sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had another sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why won't you be able to have a baby?

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.