Friday, January 9, 2009

I feel old

and kinda like a loser. lol. Here I am at home on a Friday night. Alone. Doing nothing. Lol. At least when Chris is home, WE'RE at home on a Friday night. ha, I don't even remember the last time we went out on a Friday night. We are so going to dinner and a movie when he gets home!

It's been a long week so I'm grateful that it's over. I was going to do some shopping tomorrow, then I decided I didn't want to drive in, then I thought I'd stay after work, but I wanted to come home. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I know I have to clean the house tomorrow, put away some laundry and definitely shovel the driveway. I should have last night when there was about 4 inches of snow, but I didn't. I should have tonight too, but I'm not going to! Ha, it's cold out there.

I'm not even sure why I keep posting all this week. I have nothing to say....

I'm just bored I guess. Think I'll go watch a movie.

4 comments:

  1. I'm working tomorrow, so if you want to come visit me that'd be okay. Big sales too!
    Going out costs so much that we've stopped too. To be honest I hardly miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is it about being home alone on a Friday night that makes it the worst, but it is. Good luck with the driveway tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a husband named chris too. we must have married great guys. you sound a lot like me. i hate snow too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not a loser! I stayed home last night, too. I think more people stay in on Friday nights than they admit! Most of my friends are married with kids now, so they always stay home on Friday nights too. :D

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.