Sunday, January 11, 2009

boots!


Ok, so here are the boots! I'm new at this (aren't we all), but my goal is to load a few pictures. It was freakin' hard to try to take pics while I was wearing them. That is, being that staying on my feet was a goal - as opposed to falling on my ass because I NEVER wear heels! lol.



The heel is pretty high and they go up to my knees, but I like the way they look. I'm not sure where I'm going to wear them, but meh oh well. They were on sale!!






And just because it's fun to be picture crazy (now that I know how to load them) here is a picture of the new stuff I got for our bathroom yesterday. It's hard to take a photo of such a small room, but here it is. The bath mat on the floor is teal colored. The multi colored thing is a new hamper and the shower curtain is obvious. It's shear white and there are butterflies on it. The butterflies are only sewn on the top so the wings aren't attached. It's kinda cool looking. I love the subtle colors and that it's pretty but not over the top girly.
Today was been a nice, low key day. I cleaned the house, did a bunch of laundry, put away a pile of stuff and now I'm just relaxing. I should call my MIL sometime tonight. And soon, because she's 3 hours ahead of me and it's already after 4pm.

4 comments:

  1. Oh you girls are somethng else aren't you?

    I'd bust my butt wearing those things.


    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots! And the bathroom looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did it come with or without the whip?

    Doc

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.