Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm sick of winter

I really am. I'm also tired of freezing my ass off. -30 is ridiculous. I swear I haven't felt my toes since October!!!

Not much going on. I'm debating the eliptical. I'm really tired and don't feel much up to it right now. And if I don't get on there soon, Chris will be calling me and there is no way I can talk on my cell and elipic! (Ha is that even a word?) I'll freakin' fall off.

I'm so happy it's Friday tomorrow. Yay! I don't have any major weekend plans. Clean up the house. Get on the eliptical at least twice and sleep in! Getting up at 6 (ok 6:15) sucks. I hate getting up so early. Why can't work days start at 10 and go until say 4? That would be great. I guess I have it good, Chris starts work at 7am and goes until 7pm - every day. Ick.

I don't really have much to say. There are some sweet sales on right now. I even have to admit, I've bought some Christmas presents!! Hehehe. Every year I say I'm going to start in January so the 20 people we have to buy for doesn't take me forever, and I never start until September or October. Well this year, I'm doing it. I'm starting and I swear I'll be done by October....ok November for sure though. Plus, I'll save a bunch if I hit sales through out the year.

My stupid Blackberry crapped out on me today. All day yesterday and the day before (today too) it was slow and the hour glass wouldn't go away. It killed my battery before noon yesterday and today and nothing would run properly. I took it to the Telus store today and they told me I was running applications that are "not for Blackberry". Excuse moi? I do nothing with the damn thing. Whatev. Apparently it screwed something up. They had to transfer all my data over and then reset my whole phone and then re=transfer all the data back. Ugh. My phone book was saved, but not my photos or my preferences. I guess that's what I'll do tomorrow when I'm bored. Ha.

1 comment:

  1. and I thought plain ol 30ยบ was bad :) I'll take 30 anyday over your minus 30.

    get on that eliptical girl!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.