Sunday, January 4, 2009

starting over

I too am a JS castaway. Without a home to blog, I'm lost. It's taken me some time to get over that Journalspace will not come back and I have to start over. I only wish I had made a better list of my faves, because I can't remember them all, but I sure do miss you all!!

Anyhow, so here is the new blog. As for now, I'm just going to try to find some of my old faves, I guess some of you are here. If you are, say hello and let me know where to find you!!

Hugs to you all, I miss you!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! You already found me, cause I definitely didn't know you had started one anywhere. There are still a LOT of people that have just flat disappeared. Good to see you!
    ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ben, thanks! I just started today, I'm trying to find all the faves, wow it's taking some time. Good to see you too! I'll be over later to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! I'm glad you found me.. I have no idea how to search for specific people unless they add me. It sucks about JS but at least we have each other right???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you liked the SecretSanta package I sent. I wanted to send something different, something "typical German". I guess I was successful. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. GE - I'm glad I found you too. I'm still have trouble searching for people, I have no idea how to do that. I'm just checking my faves for who they follow and that's how I found most of my list.

    Westy - Yay, well it was very cool, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel a little lost, too. you can find me at wordpress in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.