Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ugh

I feel so out of shape! Yikes!

Chris bought me an eliptical for Christmas, (I wanted one) and I've been trying to get myself psyched up to use it. I have a few times, but it kicks my butt everytime. I swear this one is WAY harder than the one at the gym that I was using last year.

Isn't exercise supposed to make you feel good? I don't feel good, *sigh* I feel a bit pathetic that I can't sustain on it longer. I guess I need to work back up to it. Good thing Chris is working so that when he gets home, hopefully I can get my stamina back up. Oh well, takes time I guess. I hate that feeling though....kinda loser-ish.

Today was ok. Nothing special happened. I sent an email to my manager, asking when he was coming to our branch next. I know he was out on a late business lunch when I sent it, so I'm sure that's why he didn't reply. He'll probably call me tomorrow. If not, I'll call him. Enough on that....

I was so mad at Chris last night. His cell bill every month is so unpredictable! It annoys me to no end! My cell bill is around $70 every month (we dont have a house phone) and his is anywhere from $110 - $200, every month!! The one for this month is $180! I freaked out! He's like it's not my fault - hmmm, yep someone goes on your phone, calls directory assistance, downloads ringtones and is on the internet, right?! Grrr.... so frustrating.

I need a holiday.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! You really do need to build up on those elipticals. Start out real slow. I love those things, my favs. I got the Wii Fit and it is awesome. Thanks for finding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take your time and enjoy the workouts. You have to realize that you will not hit a new high in terms of your abilitiy to workout. You will notice that peaks and valleys occur in 6 week cycles.

    Just enjoy the workouts and recognize the option to working out is not working out which spells disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get bored easily while exercising. I wish I had Wii Fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes you feel good the more you do it! It's one of those things that you have to get into the routine of it for it to start being something you want to do, not just feel like you should do.

    Once I started doing it every morning, I loved it. Now I feel weird when I don't do it!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.