Wednesday, January 7, 2009

hump day!

Hey it's hump day!! And it's over! who knew? I thought it was Tuesday all day, I swear until around 1pm. At least it didnt' cause me to overbook today...wait, can you do that? Maybe not.

Anyhow, I'm glad this week is winding down. What a long week it's turned out to be already. Come on weekend!!

I went shopping after work today. Chris decided I need heels...why you ask? I'm not telling. I'm already taller than he is....haha, moving on....I found these awesome boots that are pointy toe, sort of stiletto like, so HOT! But I didnt' buy them...why? I have no idea. I might go back tomorrow.

Ok, gotta make this short.

I have one complaint today...does anyone else notice it takes waaaayyyyy longer to catch up on reading blogs on this site?? I swear on JS I could read all my faves a lot faster. Now it seems to take me longer and I miss some in my search. I guess I'll get used to it. I've heard there is this counter thingy you can add too...that sounds cool. I'm not computer savvy though, so we'll see. Although I was thinking, (compliments of Forest), what are the number of new sign ups the past 2 weeks on blogger...? ha!

So, my manager called me today. He starts off by saying he got my email and a big long pause. I say yep. He says he's planning on coming next week, maybe Thursday. I tell him great. He asks me if I have any questions..... and another pause. I tell him yes, but nothing that can't wait until he gets here. I know he is super curious, but I'm not getting into it over the phone. I know he knows something is up, because generally I just call if I have an issue. We'll see. I'm on it like white on rice (ha! lame analogy, but for some reason it popped in my head) and I've been watching verrrrryyyyy closely for the parts jerk to screw up....haha, so I can write it down in my notes! I'm evil!!!! Well no, just vindictive this time and I'm not letting it go!

Gotta run, Chris is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.