Friday, January 23, 2009

MIA

It's hard to believe it's been a week or so since I last posted. I don't think in the year plus that I've been blogging that I've missed that long of a stretch, unless I was away on holidays!

Things are good, we've just been very busy lately. Chris got home last Saturday morning, which means I had to re-arrange my weekend plans, including getting up at 4:30am on a Saturday to come and pick him up, but it's been a nice week. I really missed him!

Not a lot has been going on. Work is still incredibly annoying and I can't wait for the day I can quit. We have done a bit of upgrading around the house. Putting up some new lights and cupboards and shelves. Organizing.

I took today off and we did some errands and got Chris's truck insurance cleaned up and up to date. I'm finally getting a hair cut tomorrow! Yay for that! It's been too long. My hair is getting very long and I'm happy but it's dry too.

See a week off and still nothing to say. Life is good. I'm happy. Chris is home and it's great to see him. I've missed you all and think of you often. I hope to catch up on my faves this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I like being busy - keeps you occupied, mind working. Sometimes when things are going nicely there really isn't that much to say, except how nice everything is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great when you have nothing to to say. that means life is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.