Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where have I been?


I'm here.  Still here.  Reading blogs just not writing. 

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Will and Kate coming to my fair city.  Although to be honest, other than the fireworks and the Calgary tower lighting up, I wouldn't have even noticed.  The traffic on that day and the day prior was terrible, but apparently that is just the way it gets during the Stampede.  The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth.  Thanks but no thanks.  Too many people. 

We've been lying low.  We've had company come and go and more is coming this week.  Life has continued to keep busy. 

I also borrowed this from here.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?

A hot pink tank under a zipped black short sleeved hoodie with a hot pink and white Fleur de les on it.

What's currently bothering you?
I’m a bit tired. I have a lot to do today.

What do you currently hear?
A salesman down the hall talking about his house reno’s.

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
2 weeks ago. It’s finally getting so that I can do things with it, it was cut too short…

When were you last outside?
Half hour ago on my way into work.

Are you wearing shorts?
Black capris.

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
A bit. I’ve been there and it failed. The next time however, I’ll be sure before hand.

What are you doing today?
Working. I have a ton to do and I’ll likely end up with overtime.

Look to your left, what is there?
A battery back up on the floor and box of promo materials for the next job fair.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
Around 10:00pm.

When is your Birthday?
April.

The way to win your heart?
Honesty, Humor, Loving, Kind.

What are you going to do this weekend?
My sister and her kids and husband are coming to visit. Should be a good and loud time lol.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I wasn’t unhappy, but I didn’t want to get up.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes.

Would you ever donate blood?
I want too. I keep saying I should, but I’m a bit afraid of the needle.

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
Nope. Just that I have resemblance.

Do you have reason to smile right now?
If I think about something, I’m sure I could.

What do you do when you're stressed out?
Cry. Vent. Blog. Walk.

Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
yes.

Do you open up to people easily?
Nope.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Yes.

What is the last pill you swallowed?
An allergy pill last night.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Morning already??

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
No one, I’m not in a bad mood.

Where is the person you like right now?
At work.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Rolled over, said good morning to R and snoozed for a bit more.

Do you care of what people think of you?
I try not too, but I think everyone does.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
R. My Step-mom took a pic of us at the Stampede Breakfast on Saturday.

What are you looking forward to right now?
The weekend

Do you miss someone?
Not really.

Does your crush like you?
He loves me!

If you could go back in time and change something would you?
I think everyone could go back and have regrets and make changes, however that is useless so I try not to think about that and just not make the same mistakes again.

Do you hate smokers?
No. I don’t like smoke and try to stay away from it however.

Ever had a near death experience?
I’ve had some close call vehicle accidents. None my fault 

Something you do a lot?
Talk on the phone. Email.

Last person you cried in front of?
R.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
A long time ago. Not anymore. My skin doesn’t like the sun.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
I don't know.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter J?
In high school my boyfriend’s name started with a J.

What are you stressed out about?
Getting the house painted.

What was your favourite grade?
I don’t remember. None probably. Lol.

When is the next time you'll see your best friend(s)?
This weekend :)

Are any of your friends pregnant?
A blogger friend, but none that I know of. Yet.

Favourite number?
4

Ever been in love?
Yep.

Are you wearing make-up?
Yes.

What were you doing at 11:30 last night?
Sleeping.

What's the last thing you said and to who?
Yes I changed my name, to a co-worker on the phone.

Do you sleep on your stomach?
Yes, I sleep every which way. And I move a lot.

What do you hear?
Phone pages.

Are you ticklish?
Very.

Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?
Saturday night. The Stampede fireworks can be seen from my house 

2 comments:

  1. Ha, we are so alike on SO many levels according to your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good. Welcome back. The summer is kinda slow for blogging....No worries.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.