Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I've been blog stalking lately...er that is checking out other faves and adding to my own. I start my day every day by reading a few. I've seen this one a few times and I like the WILW so I thought I would link up today and share a few, mostly girly things I'm into right now.



Black OPI crackle nail polish!  It looks awesome.  I've tried it over hot pink and silver so far.  Love!!

 Ummm...love so much I bought silver too?  Haha.  I've tried silver over purple and I love that too.  And with blue.  I've been painting nails and toes every few days lately.  And with a top coat it lasts several days, which I love!
R surprised me last weekend with this Return to Tiffany bracelet!  I've been wearing a knock off for over a year now and I love the style.  He knows I'd never go and buy it for myself so he surprised me and called it a late anniversary gift.  I was very surprised.  He is so sweet.  Then I started looking up charms.  Who knew?  There are at least 10 that I'm in love with.  I think he set himself up for years worth of anniversary gifts lol.

Paint colors.  I'm going to paint the focus wall in my house next week on my week off from work.  I know I want a teal color to go with the browns I'm going to use for the other walls.  And I already have throw pillows and accents to match.  Now I just have to pick the perfect color.  So.  Many.  Choices. 

What are you loving today?

5 comments:

  1. What am I loving?

    Hmmm...My schedule which is chalk full of crazy times...

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picking paint colors! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the OPI crackle collection. it's really cute! Stopping over from the link-up :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway that ends Friday & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that crackle nail polish. I have one wall in my kitchen that is a teal color and I get a lot of compliments on it. Mine is very similar to the one on the top row, all the way to the right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracked nail polish is kind of MORE than amazing! I love those greens too! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.