Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday my love, you're finally here!

What a week.  *whew*

Poor R left the house at 5am yesterday to go to work and didn't get home until after midnight!  I'm glad he likes his new job, because he's working a ton of hours!  More than he's ever worked before.  I think a standard 60 hour week so far.  Thank God for overtime pay!  Woot!

I have 2 interviews today.  I'm stoked.  It's been a long time since I've gotten to interview someone.  And since I'll be very happily handing payroll over to the new person, I'm hoping today goes well.  Funny how I can advertise for 6 different positions and get 50 resumes for this position and none for 4 of the others.  Apparently for tradespeople it is very much an employee's market.  Either way, 2 interviews today and 1 on Tuesday and if nothing from these I have another 12 or so really good resumes to choose from. 

My sister will be here tonight!  And I'm wayyyyyyy excited to see her!  My house isn't so tidy and I have dishes in the kitchen, but what can a girl do?  I'm busy.  Life will go on.

We don't have immediate plans.  Tonight will be a lay low night, tomorrow maybe some markets and go-karts for the boys.  The girls will shop (of course) and Sunday hit a splash park.  Should be fun.  3 kids on Sunday.  Oh my...

Apparently a tornado hit the city the night before last!!!  I live in a large city so it's not that strange that on my side we didn't know.  The city is divided into 4 quadrants, SouthEast, NorthEast, SouthWest, NorthWest.  I live in the SouthEast and it hit in the SouthWest.  Crazy! 

Must go, work calls.

Any fun weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.