Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Five

I'm tired today and a bit cranky.  I'd rather be in bed than at work.  Blah, blah, blah.  Whatev's.  It's been a long time since I've done this.  I remember Forest used to do this every week... meh.  Perhaps I need some structure in this blog. 

The Bad:
1. R has this insistent need to play with the thermostat in the house.  Makes me mental.  Since we've moved in, I've managed the fans, the thermostat, closing the blinds, ect, so we don't bake in our oven-like house.  Yes it's cooler today, but that doesn't mean turn on the furnace...WTF?  It's summer, duh.  Put on a damn sweater.
2. I'm cranky.
3. We were supposed to go camping this weekend, but we have the baby tomorrow, which = plan no-go.  I'm disappointed since I feel like I really need a break.
4. I have a weekend full of house chores that need to be done.  And a TON of laundry.
5. The traffic last night took forever to get home.

The Good:
1. Weekend is here!!!!! Almost...
2. My boss finally just told me to come up with a job title for myself so I can order my damn business cards.  Should be interesting.
3. I put a roast in the slow cooker this morning, mmmmm...supper will be half done before I get home, ya ya!
4.  My holidays start in one week.
5. It's supposed to be a cooler day here and I dont mind that at all!

What's your 5?

3 comments:

  1. My five? Hmm..I know I have them so let me see...

    Maybe I'll post it in my journal...Party city this weekend and I mean OFF THE HOOK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been crazy, what with the hail/tornado weather, the job, the summer camps. Lot's of good and bad! How long did it take you to get home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this morning and leaving such nice comments. It's good to know that somebody is out there!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.