Thursday, July 7, 2011

A little of this and that

There is a ton of things going on in my head right now, and I want to get them out, also I want to complain to someone! hahaha

- My allergies are making me miserable.  Last night I was weeding some of the flowerbeds (there are tons that need to be done) and I was fine.  However, a few hours later I had a reaction.  I was itchy everywhere, even my ears.  I was uncomfortable and it was hot in the house.  I took some Benadryl and it put me to sleep.

- I'm still sleepy from it this morning.  I need to go to a pharmacist and find a better alternative.

- My boss has been out of the office for a week.  I need her to sign and go over a bunch of things with her, but apparently she is cranky and busy.  *sigh*

- ESM arrived after 9 last night and it sounds like we are a crashing pad only.  *sigh again*  R won't be very happy with that.  She has appointments downtown today and plans for dinner tonight.  I'm not thrilled as this is her first night here.  However, since both R and I work today the daytime doesn't matter so much.  Her plan is to leave either Friday night or Saturday morning.  There won't be much visiting, which annoys me when you are staying with someone.  Saturday we have to go pick up a shelf and in the evening we have tickets for a dinner.  She won't be here, but if she leaves tomorrow night I won't be offering my house anymore.  We are not a free hotel.

- I'm a bit grumpy. 

- I'm trying to write a procedure/policy and it's annoying me because I can't seem to get it to make sense. 

- I'm finally making progress on my to-do list, but all that's left is the crap I don't want to do. 

- I weeded 2 flower beds last night.  I have 7 left that need to be done.  6 of those 7 are very large.  I'm aiming to do one per night and see how that works out. 

- I'm a bit pissed at R over the flower bed weeding.  I would never had said yes to this house had I known that I was going to have to do all the weeding myself.  He indicated to me that he would help.  So far, he's been too "busy" with other stuff to help me.  Grrr...

- I'm taking Sunday off.  I'm staying home all day, not leaving the house, not weeding or laundry or anything.  I'm in dire need of a vacation and I need a break! 

1 comment:

  1. Those days being at home totally relaxing comitting to nothing....so much needed aren't they!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.