Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm that girl...

(I've seen this a handful of times lately and I love it everytime)

...that has the same routine every morning and it I have to wait for the shower, I'm grumpy for at least an hour.  And will be late for work.

...that checks the weather before I get out of bed on weekdays.

...that checks her email a zillion times a day, but rarely updates her facebook status.

...that hates to have naked toes in the summer (ie. no polish).

...that texts instead of picking up the phone.

...that talks to her mom on the way home from work everyday.

...that talks on her cell phone while driving.  All.  The.  Time.

...that scrapbooks.

...that checks her work email at home.

...that while mad does her best cleaning.

...that doesn't really like summer.  (Sorry) I'm basically allergic to the sun.

...that has pastie white legs because of the above.

...that loves sheets and bedding and shopping for them.

...that reads every night before bed.

...that would rather stay home and read than go out.

...that can't remember the last time she was in a bar.

...that forgets how to update her ipod and doesn't do it very often.  No joke - I've had one for 3 years and I still don't know how to make playlists.

...that is fine talking to new people on the phone at work, but hates calling new people for personal reasons.

...that is seriously addicted to candles.  I have my own personal supplier :)

...that is counting down the hours until vacation...8 more to go!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Schnike!

    We gotta fix that dislike of the summer.

    Even in the worst of times I am comforted by the summertime antics we have here...

    Have fun on your vacation girly girl...

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.