Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cranky

It's not enough that my everyday job is so super busy that occasionally I have to work overtime to catch up.  But now that I'm half covering payroll, well I'm much, much busier.  So busy in fact that I'm going to have to work late tonight just to get the super important things done today that should have been done weeks ago.  Great.  I don't overly mind.

What I do mind however, is a former friend of mine from our other location, giving me crap yesterday about a number on her paystub.  For sick days accrued.  It was wrong.  Yes.  It's wrong on most paystubs, however making sure that people actually get paid is my main focus.  Excuse me.  so yes, your personal day was denied, but are you more mad that I was the one that denied it, or that you've already used up more personal days this calendar year than you've accrued.  Why is that my fault?  I'm following the damn rules. 

So having her manager call and be rude to me after she was rude yesterday?  Well that pisses me off.  I'm ready for a break.  I need to book days off before I blow up.

R is going to talk to his ex tonight and tell her about me.  Partially anyhow.  That he is dating someone new and that we live together.  She is going to FREAK out.  I figured he should tell her before she shows up on Sunday to drop the baby off.  Should be interested.  I'm a bit worried she'll react wrong and not let him see the baby...I hope not. 

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.