Monday, June 27, 2011

What a view!

I think it's about time that I finally posted some photos of our new home!  It's still a work in progress, a bit cluttered and needs paint, but you get the general idea.  


The living room. 

 Other half of the living room and the dining area.  Notice the ugly end tables?  
They will be going away soon, I hope...
 The other half of the living room.
 Our rocking chairs, lol.  We actually love to sit in them and look out the front window.
 Part of our view, as looking out the front window.  It's not a very clear day, but you can see downtown, and on a nice day, you can see the mountains.
This is another angle from the front window.  We love the view.  It's hard to tell off a cell phone camera, but seriously the view is amazing.  

More pictures to follow, once we clean up a bit more, and paint, and if we get a clearer day soon, I'll get some of the mountains with an actual camera.  

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy many happy moments in your new home....

    It looks really cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is great. You are going to have so much fun making it into your own style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the note on my blog! :) Cute house!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.