Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend

This weekend went way too quickly!

Friday I took the afternoon off work and drove to RD to meet with the lawyer and sign over the mortgage.  It was ok.  Really it was.  The only part that got me was when it was over and everything was signed, he sat back in his chair and told me he was always sad to see a marriage end and he can't imagine the pain we are both in.  I teared up a bit, bit my lip, thanked him and got up and left. 

There was nothing to say. 

Saturday I did some shopping while R moved some of the garage stuff over.  I got him a few things for Father's day and an anniversary gift.  Today is our 1 year anniversary :)

Father's Day we celebrated relaxed style.  Chloe was dropped off, we did some errands, went to the farmers market, she gave him her gifts and we played.  I made supper and we watched a movie. 

R's procrastination came out.  I had no idea he had work to do and prep for this week, so at 9pm he started his work.  I went to bed to read and passed out around 10.  He didn't get to bed until closer to 11pm. 

He got up and left at 5am and he'll be away for the next 3 days.  This is the first time I've been alone at home with him away.  I've gone away for work but not him, so this might be interesting.  I do, however wish he was here for our anniversary today :(

There will be more.  We'll celebrate this one on Friday instead. 


Flowers from my sweetie showed up this morning around 10am, Awwww!

Either way this will be a busy week, as they all are for me now.  I have a new idea for advertising so I'm excited to look into pricing this morning and see :)

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.