Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Over reacting

I have a tendency to jump the gun.  I have to work really hard at controlling my emotions and not freaking out about something and waiting to find out what is actually happening.  Some call it over reacting.  I prefer not too because of the image it portrays in my mind. 

I happened to notice something today that basically I shouldn't have.  Well not really, because as part of my job, it would have come to my attention sooner or later anyhow, but I've seen something that is unfair to me and I've worked really hard at it. 

I could be wrong and it could be in the process still, but it doesn't look like it.  It frustrated the hell out of me and I'll need to talk to my boss about a problem I'm going to have with her if what I saw today is actually true. 

I feel under valued and over worked.  And upset about it.

1 comment:

  1. Relax, take a deep breath and try to calm down. Over reacting only stresses you out.

    I hope it isn't what you think...

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.