Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday



Linking up with Jamie for another edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm a bit all over the map today. Work is hectic and I'm trying very hard to get some of my most time sensitive work done. This is the first day in months that I've been able to focus on my work and not filling in for someone.


I'm lovin' that for sure!





I'm loving my dog, Chiquita, because let's face it, she's super cute! This is her cuddling with me before bed last night. I let her into bed for a bit before I go to sleep and she always gets very excited and tries to lay on my face, lol. And give me doggy hugs.

I'm loving (and excited) to go camping this weekend.

Lack of photos this week...Not lovin that.

However, my present to you is a list of my current fave blogs!!  In random order:

Diary of a reporter

A Fabulous Disaster

Confessions of a 20 something

Joyful Ramblings

The Inner Circle

My Twenties Blog

Dancing with Sunshine

Living a barefoot and crazy lifestyle

A complete waste of makeup

A babbling brunette

The glamorous life of a housewife

Enjoying the small things

All in my twenties

Carly Chubby Cheeks

There, your welcome!

And if I missed someone, sorry!  And if you read me and your not on the list, leave a comment and I'll come check you out!!

Happy Wednesday!


4 comments:

  1. Those are some of my favorite blogs!

    I have a fun giveaway for a $10 credit to my etsy store where you can buy rosette accessories going on! Would love to have you over to enter!
    http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Nice try. I am one of your favorite bloggers!!!

    I'll have to check them out however..

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! xoxo!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i just saw this! thanks for the shout out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.