Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Today I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for another week of What I'm Loving Wednesday. 


(Sorry for the crap-tastic picture) I'm not feeling very well this week.  I'm fighting off a cold.  In the process my Chiweenie, Chiquita has been cuddly with me.  Here she is watching me cook.  This is her perch, I swear she thinks she is half feline. 



I'm new to the Big Bang Theory.  We've just started recording it and I've only watched a handful of shows.  I really find it funny.  I love the DVR as well, so easy to use.  I love skipping the commercials and that I can watch whenever I want.  How did I live without this for so long??



I love my blue strappy sandals.  They are super comfy and I get a ton of compliments on them.  Bonus - again my love for crackle nail polish!



Raspberries and Saskatoon berries from our yard.  I'm picking a ton of raspberries every night.  As in a 10 cup bowl.  We have a ton of them!  I'm past the eating them stage, haha and I'm just freezing them.  We made jelly with the Ming Cherries from the Cherry tree so we might do the same with the other berries.  Yum!



Photo Credit I'm meeting up with my sisters and ESM sometime this month to make homemade salsa, I can't wait!  Love my girls weekends.


I found this chunk of cheese with a bite mark in my fridge last week.  It made me laugh.  I'm assuming that when my sister was visiting my 2 year old niece went shopping in the fridge, lol.


My cricut!  I love this machine.  I still am not fully sure how to use it, but I need to make a display for a career fair and I plan on bringing it to work with me in the coming weeks so I can use it to make the display POP. 

What are you loving this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. love those sandals! i'm following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister has that exact cricut and she loves hers! It can do some much stuff - the ideas we come up with are endless! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.