Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Again this week I'm linking up with Jamie at This kind of love for WILW.  I don't usually have structure to my blog but I seem to be getting way more visitors this way, so I'll keep it up.  Plus it's fun!!



I'm loving my holidays this week! Today is day 2 and I'm loving every second of it.  Yesterday I went to the University and walked and walked and walked across the building.  I picked up my textbook, my parking pass and got a student ID card.  I'm set!  I also met up quick with my sister and then picked up the photos at Costco.  I was able to start my scrapbook - which I'm also loving!!


This is the first page that I did yesterday.  I'm pretty happy with it.  Although the pictures don't do it justice I'm afraid.


Again, so hard to see.  The colors are deep brown and bronze with sparkles and shimmer to them.  But you get the general idea.




I am absolutely loving my new workspace!   It seriously rocks!  I can walk away from the mess and not have to worry about cleaning off the table before supper.  I should have done this a long time ago!

I'm also loving my new distressing tool.  It's called Imaginisce and it does all the work for you!  2 pages up, with the lion on the bottom right corner, those edges are distressed - again, hard to see but it looks really cool.

Last night I baked up some Raspberry Bran Muffins - yum!


And super easy!  Including cooking time I was finished in a half hour.  I love easy.

I'm taking advantage of extra time to do some new or more involved cooking this week.  Last night I made a meatloaf and it wasn't too bad.  The flavor was good, but it needed more oomph.  Luckily I know how to do that, lol.

Tonight I'm not sure what's on the menu.  I'm kinda thinking Thai Coconut Chicken, but I might do that tomorrow as it's quite easy.  I think it's time for lunch though however, lol.  All this talk of supper has made me hungry!

What are you loving this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you have time to scrap book! I just use shutterfly now because it does it for you, but the books are so much better when they are handmade!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.