Friday, April 1, 2011

Internal Memo's and Titanic

I had the joy of emailing out an internal memo this morning. To all staff in both locations of the general manager, aka. my boss.


The memo indicated that due to our Corporate brand (we are a truck dealer franchise) we must change our hours of operation to 24/7. It was a pretty serious toned email and the staff bought it for about 15 minutes lol. Fun though. I've recieved several emails about it already. I generally don't like Aprils fools or pranks or jokes, but this one was cute.

We finally went to the titanic exhibit last night. Very cool.



This was my boarding pass. We were each given one. Technically this is the front of mine and the back of R's. At the end of the exhibit, which took about 1.5 hours to go through, you could look up on a board to see whether "you" survived. We both did :)

For some reason, blogger won't let me upload more than one photo right now.  I have R's boarding pass too.  Stupid. 

Anyhow, there were some really cool artifacts.  Eye glasses, light bulbs, clothing, dishes, it was awesome.  If you ever get the chance to see it, GO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.