Friday, April 8, 2011

I suck at self portraits

It took me a very long time to cut my hair.  I started 6 months ago when I cut off 8 inches.  Yesterday I cut off another 8 inches.  Keep in mind I take HORRIBLE self pictures, but just look at the hair...lol. 

Here is the before:


And here is the after:


I realize you can't really see what's left of my hair in this pic, but you can see there is wayyyyyy less of it (and that I was tired by this time of night, and my make up is smudged, lol, nice).  So far, I think I like it.  When I got home it was poofy and all over, but once I tamed it with a few bobby pins, it's much better.  Funny though, washing it in the shower this morning was STRANGE!  There was no hair there lol. 

I wanted to look more mature - as in closer to a professional, but not older.  Hopefully I achieved that.  We'll see what the work reactions are.  Haha, so far I've only seen men and not one has noticed.  :)

1 comment:

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.