Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting to know you

I'm slightly cranky today.  Likely from being up so late at dance class.  Either way I'll stuff the grouch back inside, smile like I mean it and get on with my day. 

Welcome to the new 2011 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Have fun and be truthful!

What colour are your socks right now? Pink with hearts (My Valentine's Day socks...I think I need to do some laundry lol)
What are you listening to right now? Lite 96

What was the last thing you ate? A bagel from Tim Hortons

Can you drive a stick shift? Yup :)

Last person you spoke to on the phone? Last night my mom

How old are you today? 29

What is your favourite sport to watch on TV? If I must Hockey, but I'd rather not.

What is your favourite drink? Pina coladas, vodka ceasar, wine

Have you ever dyed your hair?  Frequently

Favourite food? Alfredo lasagna, red velvet cake, cheesecake, pizza, chinese
What is the last movie you watched? It's been so long I don't remember.  I tried to get R to take me to Black Swan on Saturday night, but we would have been late, so I tried to get him to rent Life As We Know It, but he took too long. 

How do you vent? Rant in emails/texts, cry, swear, blog

What was your favourite toy as a child?  I honestly can't remember, my little ponies maybe.

What is your favourite season? Spring or fall.

Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries

Living situation? R, myself and Chiquita!

When was the last time you cried? I dunno, couple weeks maybe.

What is on the floor of your closet right now?  oh man!  Uh, suitcases, clothes baskets, hangers, storage.

What did you do last night?  dance class

What are you most afraid of? Snakes and spiders.  Yuck!

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

Favourite dog breed? Hmmm no fave really, Chihuahua

Favourite day of the week? Saturday

How many provinces/states have you lived in? 2

Diamonds or pearls? I'm all about the diamonds.

What is your favourite flower?  Any flowers!!  Lilies, roses, tulips

1 comment:

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.