Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tid bits

I've been so busy.  More than usual.  And I've been working insane hours. 

I took Thursday and Friday off last week since I had 2 days of over time banked.  I don't work over time, at least I'm not supposed too, but I've had so much to do here at work that I've had to, just to attempt to stay caught up.  (Which I'm totally not, by the way).

I went to my sisters in BC.  It was great.  The weather sucked, but we had fun.  I had a nice visit with my sister and the kids.  They are so funny.  The things that come out of their mouths kill me.  The littlest one, who is 2 wanted some fudge.  After she had already had a piece and it was after bed time, but company was over.  When my sister said no, she yelled back at her, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY and took off.  It was hilarious. 

There were tons of moments like that all weekend. 

Back to work Monday and I ended up working 14 hours.  I had to travel to our other branch to do COR Audit Interviews with employees.  Bah.  It was a long day.  Yesterday I was in a Workers Compensation Course in the morning and ended up work another 1.5 hours overtime to just get the bare minimum done that HAD to be finished.  I'm tired today. 

We keep moving today however.  I have a meeting in an hour and then 9 interviews here.  Tomorrow there are 11 interviews as well.  I figure by the time next week is over, I'll have enough banked time to cover another 2 days off.  Meh, oh well though, at least it will be finished :)

Other than that, not much happening.  R went dancing last night, I stayed home.  I needed to get some sleep, I'm wiped and fighting off a cold.  I recieved my acceptance letter from the University Monday night!!!  Woo Hoo!!  I need to read into it a bit more, find out what the next step is, it's quite confusing. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you are going back to school. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.