Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why must I...

...babysit the people I work with?

I mean, seriously?  I've sent out no less than 4 emails about a training course I had set up for this morning.  And guess what?  At the time the course was supposed to start I was still looking for 4 of the 9 people scheduled to attend. 

I found 2, sent them up, the other one I had his manager send up and the last one?  No one can get ahold of him, apparently he slept in ir forgot - despite the reminder email I sent yesterday afternoon.  Annoying. 

Is it really that hard to be at work for 8:30am?  Honestly. 

In other news, I'm glad that I am mechanically inclined.  A co-worker of mine is having car troubles.  She is very naive when it comes to car repairs and has no idea how to deal with companies taking advantage of her.  And she has no idea they are taking advantage of her. 

I'm glad I drove beaters when I was in high school and college.  I'm glad that I know what questions to ask and when to ask them.  Not that I need to currently, as my SUV isn't a year old yet, but I can't imagine not knowing.  It would be a scary thing.  Good thing for her, we work in a large dealership, and our boss is a woman.  She will scare the crap out of the guy who is screwing her over!  lol. 

1 comment:

  1. Car troubles are obnoxious. I'll mess around with some of it. Diagnosis is pretty easy once you figure things out...

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.