Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Busy

Today is R's birthday.  I've been so busy preparing for it and for my trip away in a few days that I feel super behind.

Saturday we had Chloe instead of our usual Sunday's.  It worked out fine, we took the dog to the dog park and kid and dog ran all over, both got super muddy and had fun.  I did laundry, we cleaned up, then we went to the garage and cleaned both our vehicles.  It was much needed!

Sunday R got me up earlier than usual and took me for breakfast to a truck stop diner.  Lol, it was actually very good and a quick meal.  Then we drove through some of the older neighborhoods in the city and looked at houses. 

After we went and viewed the house we are waiting to see if we can rent.  We both want it.  Bad.  It's very cute and spacious.  It needs to be painted and a few things, but we wouldn't move until June 1st so we have plenty of time since it's empty right now.  R knows the owner so we are just waiting to see if they will lower the price to what we want to pay for it.  Keep your fingers crossed!!

Sunday night I made a frozen cake for R's birthday - it's soooooooo good! I can't wait for birthday cake tonight!  lol. 

After work yesterday I had to buy him a card, pick up some shampoo, find my ipod, cook supper, clean up dishes, download some music for a new road trip CD.  Which I accomplished, but the damn CD won't play in my SUV for some reason...grrrrr.  Then I did all the prep and made meatballs for supper tonight. 

I'm wiped.  Tonight we are having a birthday supper, then dance class, then when we get home after 10, I need to pack since I'm supposed to leave tomorrow.

And it's supposed to snow.  Right.  Perfect. 

I'm so ready for this small holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday R! I hope that you have a great trip! Promise to email back soon!
    and I will be thinking about the house you want too!It will work out- I just know it!
    xoxo Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.