Monday, March 14, 2011

Stolen...

I stole this from here.

And now I want you to steal it from me. GO!

A. Age: 28...for 2 more weeks :(
B. Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore you dislike: Just one...? Dishes.
D. Dogs: One small Chihuahau named Chiquita.
E. Essential start to your day: Silence. Lay there for a few minutes after the alarm or the sun wakes me up. And a good morning kiss.
F. Favorite color: Pink. I really am a girly girl. lol.
G. Gold or silver: White gold.
H. Height: 5' 8"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Nada.
J. Job title: HR/ Health & Safety Coordinator.
K. Kids: Not yet.
L. Live: Day to day.
M. Mom’s name: Barb
N. Nicknames: Mostly just Kel
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope.
P. Pet peeves: Slow drivers, drivers who don't signal, trains that make me late for work, people who lie, people who milk the system (any system), I could go on...
Q. Quote from a movie: "You can't handle the truth!"
S. Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
T. Time you wake up: Weekdays 6:00am, weekends around 8 usually
U. Underwear: yep, it's there! :)
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Lima Beans
W. What makes you run late: My hair - it's tempermental. R - taking his time.
X. X-rays you’ve had: On my teeth!
Y. Yummy food you make: Most is pretty good , I'm a decent cook :)
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Any! I love animals!

1 comment:

  1. V - What? You don't like Lima Beans? Oh you need to try mom's fresh home grown baby lima's...Awesome goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.