Monday, March 21, 2011

Why...

...do people not answer phones? I mean at businesses. It's so annoying! And then they don't have specific voicemails. I answer my phone when I'm in my office, unless I'm in the middle of something. But I have voicemail. My own private voicemail.

I'm trying to organize everything I need to finish my University application. Yep, at the ripe age of 28 (for 2 more weeks) I'm going back to school! Well technically I'll be 29 by the time I get there. I'm just taking some courses for now and see where that leads. But I'm trying to get my application completed. I need to have my College transcript sent to the University and my High School transcript. I finally managed to get someone from the College on the phone, they sent me a form which I sent back filled out, but now I need to pay for the damn form. Then I called the high school. Several times. They don't answer. I'm not leaving a general voicemail. So annoying!

I might have to send my sister down there. She lives a few blocks away.

We had a great weekend. Did some birthday shopping.

Today I'm buried in paperwork. I have a compensation claim that is form after form after form that I'm almost current on, and then another one happened this morning. ARRRRGGGGGG.

2 comments:

  1. OH no honey I am so sorry!
    At least your birthday is coming up!!! and that is EXCITING!
    Appointment went well this morning- I will email all about it!
    Miss you terribly!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.