Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Finished Project - Katie don't look! Lol

It's finished! Took me a while, but I'm ready to send it off. Here are some of my favorites!!






The Front Cover

Quite obviously I don't upload more than 1 picture at a time EVER because they are all out of order. But you get the idea. I'm really happy with how it turned out! I can't wait to mail it. I'm having issues with securing the door knob. R says it's way too big to be proportionate for the door size, but he doesn't understand my art lol. I told him it HAD to be a crystal knob and that it worked. He likened the size to a dinner plate for an actual sized door. I say all the better to get inside with :)
Anyone who commented on my paying it forward post still has the option of getting something too. Perhaps 1 fave photo to frame??? Any takers??











No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.