Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Only Wednesday?

- View of my city at night

I'm starting to really love and hate the city.

I love:
- That I can go shopping, get gas, groceries, anything really you want, at any time of day or night, or day of the week.
- There is culture in the city
- Mail delivery is SO much faster, being a larger distribution center
- I can still see the mountains
- You can pretty well find anything you want to buy or do, you just have to know where to look.
- There are multiples of most stores, so you don't have to drive across the city to get what you want.
- The fast pace.
- My family is so much closer now.
- Awesome radio stations

I hate:
- Rent is so damn high.
- The stupid train that has made me late for work almost every morning this week, come on! I leave an extra 20 minutes early and I just sit waiting in traffic for the train an extra 20 minutes.
- Traffic jams - enough said.

Obviously the good out-weighs the bad, but I'm a bit cranky today. I've had enough work chaos to last me a life time and I'm ready for a weekend already! I'm off to RD again tomorrow for a day trip. I'm half tempted to skip it, but I made a committment, dammit.

I put in 2 hours of OT last night. I don't get paid for OT. I had to drive a guy to the clinic after he was in a company related vehicle accident. It wasn't his fault, but I still think he should be fired over it. Then I had to wait. And drive him to the police to report it this morning. As if I don't have enough to do as it is.

I'm leaving early today.

1 comment:

  1. Well I love the city! I am with you girl! I have had enough work drama for the rest of my life this week!
    and off to RD again?!?!? NOOOOOO I thought it was the last time! Well this one might be the last time!
    and think... it is almost Friday! Almost the weekend! I will be finishing YOUR project this weekend!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.