Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday morning...

...comes way too fast. Friday takes forever to come and the weekend zips by. I think I need a job that gives me 3 or 4 days for the weekend. I'd be happy with that.

This week the GM is out of the office all week. Which should make things interesting. Hopefully not crazy interesting, because that is what a few of us are concerned about. Stay tuned.

The weekend was good. I finally finished my project! Thank goodness. I have an adjustment to make and it will be ready to send! Yay!

Funny story of the weekend - my sister has decided she wants to have boudior photos taken, for whatever reason. So since I live in a bigger city and she doesn't, I've been looking (mostly online) for places for her and sent her a few links. On Saturday she took some of herself with her iphone and text them to me! Lol, too funny. What do you say? Nice rack? lol.

I'm doing some employee meetings this week to get our new benefit provider up and running. This is not the first time we've had to get this all organized. First we did the RSP and RPP plans and now we are doing the Health & Dental. I'm going to celebrate when these are finished! I've spent a lot of time organizing these and lately arguing with managers via email over whether they have to participate or not. Frick. Come on people. The last email I sent said something like - every employee must attend, if you do not attend, you will not have benefits. Let's hope it goes smoothly. We start here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.