Friday, October 1, 2010

Grateful

I was watching Oprah’s season 20 DVD’s last night. And the subject of a gratitude journal came up. I’m in a place where I really want to b*tch about the people in my office, but instead I’m going to list 5 things I’m grateful for today:

1. Payday yesterday and finally after over a year of struggling there have been a few pay cheques in succession that there is more money than bills instead of the other way around.
2. My holiday is coming up…5 more work days and then 9 days of holiday bliss!
3. Extra days off during Christmas – with pay! The GM came here today and told us we were going to close the offices on Dec. 24th & 27th. Yay!
4. A sunny day outside. No rain!
5. A good morning phone call from someone special, that made me happy and kept a smile on my face all day :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like some great things- You know what they say- what we focus on is what we bring more of into our lives- Focus on the positive and we get more positive :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.