Monday, September 27, 2010

Good weekend


This weekend was one of the best I've had in a long time! Friday night I went to R's house after I got off work. He was working OT, so I was alone. I was able to just relax, made a few cards, watched some TV, it was nice.

Saturday we did some shopping and errands, then he made me supper and bought me flowers :) To show his appreciation...so cute!

Sunday we took his 1 year old daughter out to a park to take some photos. She just turned 1 last weekend and he wanted 1 year pictures. We got some really great ones. I was playing around with my camera and took the pic above. I love how the light hits the water just right.

Vacation starts in 2 weeks...I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Hope things are calm for you. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. The picture is very pretty.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.