Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today is going to be great!

Today I'm going to have a good day. A positive outlook on this day.

Generally I'm a positive person. I'm very type A. I'm an optimist.

I repeat, today is going to be a good day!

I'm just wrapping up some left over things at work. I don't have a ton of work to do before I go on vacation, but I like to clean things up so I don't come back to a mess. Although, when I'm away people seem to like to stack files on my desk.

Today I'm grateful for:

1. A quiet evening last night with no arguments.
2. A good nights sleep, I think I only woke up once or twice last night!
3. The sun is out! 2 days in a row, the sun is out and it's (kind of) warm....I love fall, the leaves, the smells, the warm colors, usually the great weather (except for the insane amount of rain we've had...my yard is actually growing mushrooms it's so wet!)

2 comments:

  1. I hope your WEEK is fabulous!

    Love gratitude lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful week. Thank you for the previous great post that got me to thinking about lying.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.