Tuesday, October 26, 2010

To do list...

To do list:

Talk to R about moving in – check
Talk to my boss about transfer – check
Talk to the GM about transfer – tomorrow!
Talk to R’s landlords about me and Chiquita moving in –
Check commute distance to work from R’s house – check – it’s super close! Yay!
Start packing – check
Sweet talk shipper/receiver at work to save me boxes – check
Send in mortgage transfer application – started
Get approved for transfer –
Tell C –
Move –
Start new job –

Ok the unchecked list is longer, but the checked off list is getting longer by the day! I’m having a great day. I’m off in less than an hour and even though I’m going to get to R’s house after he’s gone to work for the night and he’ll get home at 2am and I have to get up at 5:45am for work, I’m still super excited to see him. Lol. I think I’ll be tired tomorrow. Stupid course.

I get to sit in on seminars like ‘product and issues update’, ‘warranty systems update’ and ‘audit update’. EXCITING! Haha, just kidding. Hopefully it won’t be info I’ll need if I get the transfer.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything!!! I love reading what is going on with you... and so gald to see you are happy!!! Moving sounds like a great great thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are moving right along...

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.