Monday, January 17, 2011

Woo Hoo!

I paid off my student loan yesterday!!!!! I'm so frickin excited about it lol. I've been paying on it for 7 - yep you read that right SEVEN YEARS! I finally was able to put a big chunk on it yesterday and just paid the sucker off. I love that feeling!

Other than that...I'm sick today, I have this weird throat thing that is making me cough, I'm running around after mechanics that don't report injuries at work, and now I have to file late paperwork - ugh. I'm also working on short term disability for another employee and modified job tasks for a long term disability.

R is busy, busy at home today. Revamping his resume, working on getting it out, applying for jobs.

Weekend with mom was great. I've missed them both!

I'm back in the other branch Thursday and Friday this week. I'm getting sick of travelling and that hotel. Almost finished though - thankfully!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Congrats on the Sutdent Loans! BUT I am sorry that you are sick! Promise I am getting back to the email!
    So glad that you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be quite a relief to have the burden off your back. it's time to party. :)

    anyway, take care of yourself and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.