Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whine

I think I should've stayed in bed today. Actually I know I should have, but I have work to do and a meeting at 12...I think I've turned into one of those "but I'm too busy to stay home sick" types. I'm rational. I know that my office won't colapse if I miss a day...my desk...well it might buckle under all the damn paper, lol. No just kidding.

I made a compromise with myself...and R. I'll go in this morning, bust my butt until after my meeting, then I'll go home and sleep the afternoon away. I have to travel for work tomorrow and Friday so I need to get better, as in now.

My life is not exciting right now. C is driving me insane, texting, calling, repeatedly. I wish he would just go away.

3 comments:

  1. I actually am more productive when I'm sick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH no... I wish that you felt better now too!
    Life is always exciting... I am positive that there is! Even if it is getting started on your craft projects! yay!
    and I am sorry that C is bothering you. I wish tath he would go away too. even though I never met him! LOL!
    email soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes wish I was in a coma. Just for a few days. A coma sounds so peaceful sometimes:).

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.