Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday already?

Ugh, seriously? Monday already, boo! It's wayyyyy cold here today, and snowy and icy and yucky. I got up earlier than usual, 5:30 to get here early, and it still took me awhile to get here, I figured the traffic would be lessened a bit. Not so much.

I'm supposed to travel to train on Wednesday morning, however, I don't think that will happen. All company trucks have been grounded this morning, I've NEVER seen that happen. The transcanada highway is closed for most of southern Alberta, I've NEVER seen that happen either. I think we're in for a messy storm.

2 weeks ago, we almost got into an accident and eek! It scared the crap outta me! I'm sticking to the side roads for now, until it clears. I wish today was a snow day... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.