Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ugly Sweaters

My family on Christmas Eve, rocking our 'Ugly Sweater Contest'. Btw...I won!

Christmas was great. My week off has been wonderful. We've been relaxing and enjoying the time to do somethings and catching up and days in jammies.

We didn't think we'd make it for Christmas supper at my Sister's place in BC, but we managed to swing it, thankfully. And with just enough time to spare, I was running around thrift stores the morning of the 24th to find us Ugly Sweaters for the contest. It was really funny, too bad you can't see my winning sweater, I'm in the back middle holding my niece. Everyone participated. I think we have a new, fun tradition!

2 comments:

  1. You all must be freezing to death up there...

    Great picture by the way!!

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pic!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.