Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pay it forward, #3 gone...

Well I stole it from Facebook, but I'm thinking of it here as well... Any takers??

‎: Pay It Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status.* The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent out to your 5 people sometime in 2011
#1: Bobby AKA - Fijufic!
#2: Dorrie AKA - Westy!
#3: Mrs. McCracken!
#4: ???
#5: ???
Oops...I forgot to mention, you'll have to email me your mailing info. too! silvertag@hotmail.com
And I'm not enforcing the must post it on your status or blog rule either...this is just something I'd like to do! :)

3 comments:

  1. You don't have to do that on my behalf. Your handmade posts and insight have been gifts to me that keep giving...

    Thank you for your friendship.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. was anything I sent to you, my SecretSanta person, handmade? I can't remember! lol

    This so reminds me of all the games we used to play at JS... I still miss that place.

    P.S. no, you don't have to send me something... I live TOO far away! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Sorry I didnt post sooner! I LOVE the crafty idea!!!
    BUT I want to make you something too! Just for you and special. I like to knit, but I have been too busy, so this is perfect!

    I cannot wait to see how this turns out! This will be my post next week! I know that I should do this too- Pay it forward. I love it.
    emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.