Wednesday, April 22, 2009

room with a view

Ok more like an office with no window. But woo hoo!

Maybe I'll start over. I got a call from my new general manager today. Asking if I could come to the office and meet my new manager and talk schedule. Sure thing.

They are very nice and I'm really excited to start!! We did a tour of the location and the generalities of what happens and when.
My official starting date is may 11th. I'll work a week and then head to Calgary for training. I have to wear steel toe boots or shoes. I wear them now. I don't love them but I deal with it so no change there. Can't wear shorts or skirts but jeans are suggested. Which is great in that I wear jeans and hoodies now. Nice to not have to change my wardrobe!

The best part though is that I GET MY OWN OFFICE!! I'm stoked about this! I share an office right now with 1 person whose gone half the time. But I swear its not the same. I'm very excited to have my own space!

And I'm really ready to start there. Its going to be great!

1 comment:

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.