Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Well the big day is here, it's after 3pm and I'm still in my jammies! Yup, sounds like a good way to spend my birthday.

It's been nice. We've been hanging out, watching TV, I'm still crocheting the baby blanket.

Chiquita is good too. (our puppy). We run everytime she calls lol. It's fun though. Chris is getting tired of "potty training" and cleaning up pee. We both are, haha. But she's doing very well and only makes a few mistakes versus the many times she goes where she should.

Life is good. I hope I'll be able to read about you all soon.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm late.... and yes, spending the day in your pj's is a good way to spend it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm a day late.. but I still hope that you had a very happy day *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! i know it's late but i've been on the road lately. anyway, it's the thought that counts. hope you have many more to come.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.