Wednesday, April 8, 2009

from phone

I knew one day I'd figure out how to post to blogger using my blackberry. I have to say js was way easier but now that this works I'm happy.

I'm bored. Seriously bored @ work. I'm waiting as patiently as I can for my phone to ring.

I applied for a wicked awesome job last week and I got a call yesterday! She did a pre interview over the phone. They seem to be doing that lately. Anyhow I totally nailed it! It went really well and she told me my resume stood out.

She was going to pass on my info to the man that was hiring with her notes and if he wanted to interview me he'd call. That was yesterday morning. Now I'm stressing out waiting.

Do you think if I don't hear from him by end of day tmrw that I'm not going to? (because of Friday being a holiday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.